Life insurance has a wide variety of variables that may change over time. When you begin to think about retirement you should always review your current life insurance coverage. During thousands of reviews we have found that most people have some type of coverage. Most times the coverage they have is something different than they thought. Over the years most of these plans have changed dramatically.
Life insurance plays a big role in many of our client’s retirement plan.
- How will we pay for final expenses?
- How will my spouse live with the loss of one income?
- What type of legacy do I want to leave to my family?
- Would it help my family to leave tax free money to pay off bills and taxes after my death?
- Is there a use for cash during my retirement years to offset unforeseen expenses?
- Does my life insurance have living benefits such as Long term care riders?
During a, thorough review from our Service team we can let you know exactly what to expect before that day comes. Having peace of mind that all your plans are in place and correct is priceless.
Allow our service team to review your coverage against newer coverage today. If we find that you can improve your coverage, we will help you all the way through the application process.